Archive for November, 2009
There are some changes regarding international supplementary searches, fees and foreign searches for priority applications coming into force 2010/2011 you may like to be aware of:
International Supplementary Searches:
– fee for an international supplementary search from 1 July 2010.
R.161 is amended yet again before even coming into force:
– now refers to international supplementary searches performed by the EPO; in force 1 April 2010.
– refund for international supplementary search based on Nordic etc. search; in force 1 July 2010.
– need for a supplementary European search dispensed with under A.153(7) where EPO has performed international supplementary search; in force from 1 July 2010.
-appear to be simply increases in all fees from 1 April 2010.
Compulsory supply of search results for priority applications (R.141):
– R.70b sets a two month period in which to supply on invitation from the EPO; in force 1 Jan 2011.
The PCT Applicant’s Guide has been updated – mostly autumn cleaning as far as I can see – use the updated versions of the Annexes at http://bit.ly/1UuxEJ.